What you will need:
- 4 cups mashed sweet potatoes
- 2 eggs (where to buy organic, soy-free eggs)
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt (where to buy sea salt)
- 4 Tbsp. ghee (where to buy grass-fed ghee) (or make your own)
- 1 tsp. vanilla (where to buy vanilla)
For the Crust:
- 1/2 cup apples, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. ghee (where to buy grass-fed ghee) (or make your own)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tsp cinnamon (where to buy cinnamon)
- 1 tsp vanilla (where to buy vanilla)
- Mix the sweet potatoes, eggs, salt, ghee and vanilla in a baking dish.
- Put the apples, pecans, ghee, cinnamon and vanilla in a food processor or blender.
- Stop when it looks like dough.
- Flatten and spread over the top of the sweet potato filling.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 325 degrees.
- Enjoy hot or cold!
If you like this recipe, check out these paleo sweet potato recipes:
What is your favorite sweet potato recipe?
The following two tabs change content below.
Sylvie McCracken is a former celebrity assistant in Hollywood turned full time entrepreneur currently living in Ashland, Oregon with her husband and 3 kids. She writes about treating and preventing health conditions with real food and natural remedies, as well as anything else she feels like writing about because she's a rebel like that. 😉 She also mentors entrepreneurs on her other site, SylvieMcCracken.com
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- How to Use Ginger for Digestion Support - June 17, 2020
- Why Using Meditation for Digestion Actually Works - June 9, 2020
- The Benefits and Uses of Saccharomyces Boulardii Probiotic - May 27, 2020