What you will need:
- 4 cups mashed sweet potatoes
- 2 eggs (where to buy organic, soy-free eggs)
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt (where to buy sea salt)
- 4 Tbsp. ghee (where to buy grass-fed ghee) (or make your own)
- 1 tsp. vanilla (where to buy vanilla)
For the Crust:
- 1/2 cup apples, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. ghee (where to buy grass-fed ghee) (or make your own)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tsp cinnamon (where to buy cinnamon)
- 1 tsp vanilla (where to buy vanilla)
- Mix the sweet potatoes, eggs, salt, ghee and vanilla in a baking dish.
- Put the apples, pecans, ghee, cinnamon and vanilla in a food processor or blender.
- Stop when it looks like dough.
- Flatten and spread over the top of the sweet potato filling.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 325 degrees.
- Enjoy hot or cold!
If you like this recipe, check out these paleo sweet potato recipes:
What is your favorite sweet potato recipe?
The following two tabs change content below.
Sylvie McCracken is a former celebrity assistant in Hollywood turned full time entrepreneur currently living in Ashland, Oregon with her kids. She writes about treating and preventing health conditions with real food and natural remedies, as well as anything else she feels like writing about because she's a rebel like that. 😉 he also mentors health professionals turned entrepreneurs on her other site, SylvieMcCracken.com
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- How to Use Ginger for Digestion Support - June 17, 2020
- Why Using Meditation for Digestion Actually Works - June 9, 2020
- The Benefits and Uses of Saccharomyces Boulardii Probiotic - May 27, 2020