- 5 medium sweet potatoes
- 3 cups coconut oil (where to buy coconut oil)
- 2 tsp. sea salt (where to buy sea salt)
- 1 tsp. pepper (where to buy pepper)
- Peel sweet potatoes.
- Slice thinly (I like to use the slicing tool on my food processor- this is the one I have).
- Salt and pepper the slices before frying – this is key!
- Fry in coconut oil until brown (you can strain and save the oil to use up to 12 times)
- Set on paper towels to soak up the grease
- Enjoy! (or: break up fights between the kids that are hogging them)
If you like this recipe, then try out these other great paleo sweet potato recipes:
The following two tabs change content below.
Sylvie McCracken is a former celebrity assistant in Hollywood turned full time entrepreneur currently living in Ashland, Oregon with her husband and 3 kids. She writes about treating and preventing health conditions with real food and natural remedies, as well as anything else she feels like writing about because she's a rebel like that. 😉 She also mentors entrepreneurs on her other site, SylvieMcCracken.com
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- How to Cure SIBO When You Have Coexisting Conditions - August 10, 2017
- How to Get Rid of SIBO Constipation - August 2, 2017
- Transitioning to a Normal Diet after Eliminating SIBO - July 11, 2017