Paleo mashed cauliflower is a great side dish to any meat when you want some filling comfort food.
What you will need:
- 2 heads of cauliflower
- Grass-fed ghee (make your own) or (where to buy)
- Salt (where to buy quality sea salt)
- Pepper (where to buy)
- Wash, cut and steam the cauliflower.
- Mash in a pot.
- Add 1/4 cup ghee.
- Add 2 tsp. salt.
- Add pepper to taste.
If you want something with more texture, try this super easy paleo cauliflower rice recipe.
What is your favorite comfort food?
The following two tabs change content below.
Sylvie McCracken is a former celebrity assistant in Hollywood turned full time entrepreneur currently living in Ashland, Oregon with her kids. She writes about treating and preventing health conditions with real food and natural remedies, as well as anything else she feels like writing about because she's a rebel like that. ? he also mentors health professionals turned entrepreneurs on her other site, SylvieMcCracken.com
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- Treating H. Pylori (Part 3): What H. Pylori Does to the Body - August 8, 2022
- Treating H. Pylori (Part 2): How H. Pylori is Contracted - August 3, 2022
- Understanding Beef Labels: Organic, Pastured, Grass-Fed & Grain-Finished - July 25, 2022