What you will need:
- Food processor (this is the food processor we use)
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- Chop cauliflower until it resembles rice.
- Put in a pot on low heat.
- Mix occasionally until hot.
- Turn off heat and let sit
- Enjoy with your favorite sauce or simply with some butter or ghee!
- These are some of our favorite sauces:
- Turmeric Sauce
- Chicken Curry
What is your favorite way to use Cauliflower Rice?
The following two tabs change content below.
Sylvie McCracken is a former celebrity assistant in Hollywood turned full time entrepreneur currently living in Ashland, Oregon with her kids. She writes about treating and preventing health conditions with real food and natural remedies, as well as anything else she feels like writing about because she's a rebel like that. 😉 he also mentors health professionals turned entrepreneurs on her other site, SylvieMcCracken.com
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- How to Use Ginger for Digestion Support - June 17, 2020
- Why Using Meditation for Digestion Actually Works - June 9, 2020
- The Benefits and Uses of Saccharomyces Boulardii Probiotic - May 27, 2020