These are a typical meal in our house! Just making something out of whatever we have on hand with minimal effort!
What you will need:
- Leftover from breakfast
- Leftover turmeric sauce
- Leftover burgers
- Leftover chard
- Warm turmeric sauce and chard on stove top.
- Warm burgers in oven or microwave (if microwaving make sure that lid is tight – steam helps heat the burgers more evenly and doesn’t dry them out).
- Place bacon and turmeric sauce on burgers, add some chard on the side and you’re ready to eat!
What types of throw-together meals make a regular appearance in your home?
The following two tabs change content below.
Sylvie McCracken is a former celebrity assistant in Hollywood turned full time entrepreneur currently living in Ashland, Oregon with her husband and 3 kids. She writes about treating and preventing health conditions with real food and natural remedies, as well as anything else she feels like writing about because she's a rebel like that. 😉 She also mentors entrepreneurs on her other site, SylvieMcCracken.com
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- How to Use Ginger for Digestion Support - June 17, 2020
- Why Using Meditation for Digestion Actually Works - June 9, 2020
- The Benefits and Uses of Saccharomyces Boulardii Probiotic - May 27, 2020