What you will need for this super easy paleo crockpot chicken:
- a slow cooker/crockpot (this is the one we have)
- 2 pastured chickens (where to buy pastured chicken)
- 1 small bunch fresh rosemary
- 1 Tbsp salt (where to buy salt)
- 1 tsp pepper (where to buy pepper)
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 Tbsp grass-fed ghee (where to buy grass-fed ghee)
- De-spine the chickens if they won’t fit in the crockpot together – this also helps them cook faster.
- Chop onion and garlic and add to the crockpot.
- Drip the ghee over the chicken.
- Add salt, pepper and rosemary.
- Cover and let cook on medium for 6-8 hours or until 170 degrees.
- Serve with our Mashed Cauliflower for a yummy comfort meal.
What is your favorite thing to cook in the Crockpot?
The following two tabs change content below.
Sylvie McCracken is a former celebrity assistant in Hollywood turned full time entrepreneur currently living in Ashland, Oregon with her kids. She writes about treating and preventing health conditions with real food and natural remedies, as well as anything else she feels like writing about because she's a rebel like that. 😉 he also mentors health professionals turned entrepreneurs on her other site, SylvieMcCracken.com
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- How to Use Ginger for Digestion Support - June 17, 2020
- Why Using Meditation for Digestion Actually Works - June 9, 2020
- The Benefits and Uses of Saccharomyces Boulardii Probiotic - May 27, 2020