We have a lot of kale growing in our garden! This recipe is a family favorite!
What you will need:
- 1 bunch of Kale
- 2 nectarines
- 1/4 lb. of dried cranberries (where to buy dried cranberries)
- 1/4 lb. pine nuts
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (where to buy quality olive oil)
- 1/4 cup organic apple cider vinegar (where to buy ACV)
- salt and pepper to taste (where to buy salt and pepper)
- The key to any kale salad is to chop it as finely as possible, so spend some time chopping, it’s worth it!
- Cut the nectarines into small chunks.
- Add the pine nuts and dried cranberries.
- Add the olive oil and vinegar.
- Add some salt and pepper.
- Toss the salad and enjoy!
The great thing about kale is that it holds up a lot longer than lettuce once it’s dressed, so if you end up getting a late start to dinner the salad won’t be soggy…still delicious!
What is your favorite summer salad recipe?
The following two tabs change content below.
Sylvie McCracken is a former celebrity assistant in Hollywood turned full time entrepreneur currently living in Ashland, Oregon with her kids. She writes about treating and preventing health conditions with real food and natural remedies, as well as anything else she feels like writing about because she's a rebel like that. ? he also mentors health professionals turned entrepreneurs on her other site, SylvieMcCracken.com
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- Treating H. Pylori (Part 3): What H. Pylori Does to the Body - August 8, 2022
- Treating H. Pylori (Part 2): How H. Pylori is Contracted - August 3, 2022
- Understanding Beef Labels: Organic, Pastured, Grass-Fed & Grain-Finished - July 25, 2022
I have an abundance of kale in my garden and tried this salad last night. It’s delicious … will definitely make it again 🙂