I often get asked what on earth I feed my kids if we don’t eat bread on a paleo diet?
My 4 year old and nearly 3 year old go to co-op preschool for 3 hours a week.
I will share as many of these paleo kids lunches as I can in hopes it will help give you some ideas if you’re stumped on what to pack.
These are the lunchboxes we use and love. We’ve had them for several years and try as they might neither the kids nor the dogs seem to be able to destroy them. Worth every penny. If you’re looking for something more affordable but still want to stick with stainless steel, these look like a great option as well!
Today’s kid-friendly paleo lunch is very simple! Scrambled eggs, watermelon and coconut chips.
It doesn’t have to be complicated. It just has to be balanced.
To drink the kids always have water. We like to use these water bottles which are BPA free and easy for them to flip open on their own.
For more great lunch ideas, check out this new Facebook page started by Homemade Mommy where 10 of us are sharing ideas and tips several times a day!: Real Food Lunchbox Ideas for Busy Moms
You can also check out my other paleo kids lunch ideas:
- Paleo Kids Preschool Lunch Idea 1
- Paleo Kids Preschool Lunch Idea 2
- Paleo Kids Preschool Lunch Idea 3
- Paleo Kids Preschool Lunch Idea 5
- Paleo Kids Preschool Lunch Idea 6
- Paleo Kids Preschool Lunch Idea 7
Need more fabulous lunchbox ideas for your paleo kids? Check out the eBook Joshua’s Prime Lunchbox. It has over 50 gluten-free, healthy, real-food lunch box ideas and recipes, kid’s snack ideas, and loads of information on how to feed your family healthily. Get a sneak preview here.
What are your favorite paleo kids lunch box ideas? Would love to hear from you in the comments below!
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- How to Cure SIBO When You Have Coexisting Conditions - August 10, 2017
- How to Get Rid of SIBO Constipation - August 2, 2017
- Transitioning to a Normal Diet after Eliminating SIBO - July 11, 2017