What you will need for this delicious palo fish recipe:
- 3 cups palm or coconut oil (where to buy coconut oil)
- 2 cans tuna (where to buy tuna)
- 2 cans salmon (where to buy salmon)
- 2 cans sardines (where to buy sardines)
- 1/2 cup and 2 Tbsp. arrowroot powder (where to buy arrowroot powder)
- 2 eggs (where to buy organic, soy-free eggs)
- 1 tsp. sea salt (where to buy sea salt)
- 1 tsp. pepper (where to buy pepper)
- Heat oil in a deep sided pan on high.
- In a bowl mix together the fish, eggs and 2 Tbsp. arrowroot powder.
- On a separate dish mix 1/2 cup arrowroot powder with 1 tsp. salt and 1 tsp. pepper.
- Shape fish and coat it with the arrowroot mixture.
- Place in oil and cook nuggets until golden brown.
- Remove and enjoy!
What is your favorite healthy paleo finger food?
The following two tabs change content below.
Sylvie McCracken is a former celebrity assistant in Hollywood turned full time entrepreneur currently living in Ashland, Oregon with her husband and 3 kids. She writes about treating and preventing health conditions with real food and natural remedies, as well as anything else she feels like writing about because she's a rebel like that. 😉 She also mentors entrepreneurs on her other site, SylvieMcCracken.com
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- How to Use Ginger for Digestion Support - June 17, 2020
- Why Using Meditation for Digestion Actually Works - June 9, 2020
- The Benefits and Uses of Saccharomyces Boulardii Probiotic - May 27, 2020