What you will need for these yummy kale chips:
- 2 bunches of kale
- 1/2 cup coconut oil or bacon fat (where to buy quality coconut oil)
- sea salt to taste (where to buy quality sea salt)
- Wash kale and remove leaves from the stem.
- Place in bowl and add salt and oil.
- Mix well and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 250 degrees.
What is your favorite way to enjoy kale?
The following two tabs change content below.
Sylvie McCracken is a former celebrity assistant in Hollywood turned full time entrepreneur currently living in Ashland, Oregon with her kids. She writes about treating and preventing health conditions with real food and natural remedies, as well as anything else she feels like writing about because she's a rebel like that. ? he also mentors health professionals turned entrepreneurs on her other site, SylvieMcCracken.com
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- Treating H. Pylori (Part 3): What H. Pylori Does to the Body - August 8, 2022
- Treating H. Pylori (Part 2): How H. Pylori is Contracted - August 3, 2022
- Understanding Beef Labels: Organic, Pastured, Grass-Fed & Grain-Finished - July 25, 2022