What you will need for this delicious paleo treat:
- 3 pints of strawberries
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips (where to find high quality, dairy free chocolate chips)
- The cream from 2 cans of coconut milk (the cream separates from the milk as long as you don’t shake it up! (where to find quality coconut milk)
- Skim the cream from the 2 cans of coconut milk and spoon into a pot on low heat.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir well until melted and smooth.
- Pour the chocolate into a container for dipping.
- Dip the strawberries into the chocolate, and either eat on the spot or place in the fridge until the chocolate hardens.
- Optional: Give the bowl used to dip the chocolate to your 2 year old son (preferably before bath time).
What is your favorite way to enjoy strawberries?
The following two tabs change content below.
Sylvie McCracken is a former celebrity assistant in Hollywood turned full time entrepreneur currently living in Ashland, Oregon with her kids. She writes about treating and preventing health conditions with real food and natural remedies, as well as anything else she feels like writing about because she's a rebel like that. 😉 he also mentors health professionals turned entrepreneurs on her other site, SylvieMcCracken.com
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- How to Use Ginger for Digestion Support - June 17, 2020
- Why Using Meditation for Digestion Actually Works - June 9, 2020
- The Benefits and Uses of Saccharomyces Boulardii Probiotic - May 27, 2020