- 1/4 cup (approx) of chopped fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 tsp. sea salt (where to buy sea salt)
- 1/2 tsp of pepper (where to buy pepper)
- 2 lbs grass-fed ground beef (where to buy grass fed ground beef)
- In a large bowl combine the chopped parsley, minced garlic, sea salt, pepper and ground beef.
- Mix well.
- Roll into medium size meatballs (approx 20-25).
- Place into a baking pan or dish.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes at 350 degrees.
ALTERNATIVE: these also make great burgers for the grill!
What is your favorite sauce to use with meatballs?
The following two tabs change content below.
Sylvie McCracken is a former celebrity assistant in Hollywood turned full time entrepreneur currently living in Ashland, Oregon with her kids. She writes about treating and preventing health conditions with real food and natural remedies, as well as anything else she feels like writing about because she's a rebel like that. 😉 he also mentors health professionals turned entrepreneurs on her other site, SylvieMcCracken.com
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- How to Use Ginger for Digestion Support - June 17, 2020
- Why Using Meditation for Digestion Actually Works - June 9, 2020
- The Benefits and Uses of Saccharomyces Boulardii Probiotic - May 27, 2020