I planted a heck of a lot of arugula in my garden his year so be prepared to see a lot of arugula recipes in the coming weeks 🙂
This recipe is quite sweet and it’s not something we make every day but it’s fun to add some sweetness to balance out the spice of the arugula.
Stay tuned for more arugula recipes cause there was a lot of it in that raised bed I harvested this past weekend!
Arugula Salad with Orange Mustard Dressing
- 3 cups arugula leaves
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries (where to buy organic dried cranberries)
- 1/4 cup honey (where to buy raw honey)
- 1/2 cup pecans (where to buy raw pecans)
- 4 tsp orange juice (we used fresh squeezed)
- 2 tsp yellow mustard (where to buy gluten free mustard)
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar (where to buy apple cider vinegar)
- 2 tsp honey (where to buy raw honey)
- Mix the dressing ingredients well.
- Put the honey in a pan on medium heat.
- Mix in the pecans until they are coated and place on parchment paper until cool.
- Put the arugula in a salad bowl and mix in the dressing.
- Mix in the cranberries and pecans.
For more delicious salad ideas and recipes, check out the ebook Simply Salads with over 99 pages of Salad recipes. You can purchase it here or read my review here.
Latest posts by Sylvie McCracken (see all)
- How to Cure SIBO When You Have Coexisting Conditions - August 10, 2017
- How to Get Rid of SIBO Constipation - August 2, 2017
- Transitioning to a Normal Diet after Eliminating SIBO - July 11, 2017